(as of Jan 20,2022 17:21:00 UTC – Details)
**Updated as of May 2021.**
Your privacy is your business.
This step-by-step guide walks you holistically through each dimension of private living, from online privacy and asset protection to physical privacy, international nomadism, and privacy during the upcoming socioeconomic collapse of the 2020s. Equally important, it presents hundreds of real examples, arguments, and historical contexts for why privacy is the most important thing one can preserve. This regularly-updated book is the single best resource for anyone interested in privacy and protecting one’s freedoms.
Inside learn strategies for:
- Digital privacy and cybersecurity
- Using a mobile phone anonymously
- Using encryption
- Preventing identity theft
- Financial privacy
- Protection during COVID-1984
- Buying and using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin
- Basic asset protection
- Staying protected from Cancel Culture and censorship
- Self-employment and self-sufficiency
- Medical and health privacy
- International living
- Understanding the history of privacy and the “right to privacy”
- And everything in between
This book is essential reading for anyone who feels vulnerable amid the tightening grip of surveillance and control. Don’t let them control you. Take back what’s yours—before it’s too late.